The "Iwate Area Pass" is a round-trip passport for foreign visitors to Japan that allows you to take advantage of the buses, trains, and rental cars required for a round-trip in Iwate Prefecture.
You can get unlimited rides on specified vehicles during the fixed period, and if you show your passport, you can get a coupon that can be used at a discounted rate at affiliated facilities.
Click here for detailed usage
How to buy Iwate Area Pass
- You can purchase it at a terminal installed at a convenience store in Japan.
- You can also purchase online from the link below.
5 steps to get a present
- Before using your Iwate Area Pass, fill in your name and the expiration date, and have it officially stamped.
- When using transportation, show the driver your Iwate Area Pass. (When getting off a bus, and when getting both on and off of a train)
- Show your Iwate Area Pass to receive discounts or rewards.
Click here for service details of each store.
- Fill in the "Travel Diary" section on the last page with a black ballpoint pen.(Do not use pencil)
- If you fill in the diary section and bring it back to an exchange counter, you'll receive a wonderful gift.
Lots of benefits! List of Iwate Area Pass partner facilities
You can receive benefits at facilities and restaurants.
How to redeem awards
Please show the "discount page" at the target facility.Ask them to fill in the date of use in the column of the target facility in exchange for the privilege.
Vehicle rental special benefits
Toyota Rent-A-Lease Iwate You can get benefits by renting a vehicle in Iwate.